Sunday, August 16, 2009

Matt is coming home!

I get to pick Matt up tommorow after what seems like a very long two weeks! Noah has acted out a little bit, and I got a new job. With all these going on, Matt went out to the Hardluck Creek Fire, 25 miles NW of Fairbanks, AK. The fire was around 13,500 acres. He actually gets into Duluth tonight, but he has to stay overnight at the armory.

I have wedding invitations finished, and gift favors almost done. I can say, I hate wedding planning. It isn't alot of fun, alot of work, and a waste of money. Im hoping it gets better from here!

Noah tells knock-knock jokes now, except when you ask him" Who is there?" he yells " ME!". Its pretty funny overall.

My new job doesn't feel like working at all. Our consumers are wonderfull people, and everyone is so nice. We have alot of fun, and it's easy.

Not to much to post I guess!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home