Friday, June 19, 2009

Recouperating




It feels like it has been so long since I last wrote! I think it really was only a week, but that's OK. Our laptop charger cord's prong fell out, so we weren't able to charge this beast until my dad came home this past Monday and brought us a brand new one. Thanks dad for the save! We celebrated my birthday early up here, and I got some really cool old recipe books, and a new one from my Grandma Janet. I love old recipe books! I also got money from my parents, which I got myself a new book, and some stuff for the house.
This is my second day of calling into work, because Noah is sick. Yesterday night he kept us up all night long, and the night before my parents were victim to his night time crying. The night BEFORE that he had kept us awake too. Noah claimed a sore
throat,
didn't poop for three days ( which hasn't ever happened before) and has a case of pink eye that comes and goes. I think it's daycare, so I'm weary of taking him back.


My dad come home to Little Falls this past Sunday night, he's only here for a week, so we went down to see him Monday night, and left Tuesday night, leaving Noah with them...but Noah was ill and wanting "mom-dad" so by 6pm Wednesday night he was back home. I feel really bad that my dad didn't get to spend a lot of time with him, so tomorrow night we are going back to LF and staying for Father's Day. I really hope Matt likes his second gift from Noah and I, and that my dad likes his gift as well. ( Matt's first gift was a cart for his portable Weber grill, and he got it early by two weeks)


Grover was neutered last Monday, and it didn't even seem to phase him! We have to laugh at him as well, because when we were down at my parents the automatic sprinkle system started up and he had a ball trying to bite the streams.


Well little buddy just woke up! Time for breakfast!

1 Comments:

At June 19, 2009 at 9:19 AM , Blogger Kate said...

these pictures of Matt & Noah are so precious! *tear*

Hope the little bugger is feeling better soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home