Friday, July 10, 2009

Birthday, Wisconsin, and Fourth of July




Sorry it's been so long, we have been going, going, and now I think we have (gone) crazy!




Well, the rest of June went by so fast, and already here we are, almost into the middle of July! We went to my parents house to celebrate my birthday, and my brother did show up. Sort of awkward, like the big unspoken gorrilla in the room. I think I already blogged about this though.




We went down to Matt's parents house over my birthday though, and boy was that fun! We left Friday morning, and left Monday morning. It's a long drive but well worth it. On Saturday the boys went golfing, and Mary, Noah, and I went shopping. I had such a blast, I don't remember having that much fun shopping. Mary bought me a really cute outfit( a green, greecian looking top, and a white A-line skirt, and a cute pair of sandals). Noah decided in Maurices though to play hide and go seek tag with Mary and I. He also made us stop and play everyone of those ridding machines. It was fun. We had a quick lunch at Culvers, and then we went home. We sunned for awhile, then went to a grad party. On Sunday we just lounged around, it was pretty relaxing, since we always seem to be on the go. On Monday we met Matt's grandparents in Menomine for lunch. It was pretty enjpyable, except Noah acting up a bit, since he was stuck in the car for three hours, and he knew he had to be in there alot longer. The drive home took about ten hours, and it felt good to get out of the car.




For the 4th of July we went fishing, and had a picnic at a playground in a neat by town. After Noah's nap, we made a nice supper, then went to fireworks at dusk. Noah wasn't as into these, as he was with the Little Falls Dam Festival. He kept wondering where the choo-choo was, since the ones in LF took place by the train tracks. Eventually he settled down though and watched them. We went home, made some smores, and went to bed.




We just had Noah's haircut( again), so I will post pictures of that on here too, asides from some miscelaneous pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home