Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Survival Mode!

Today was Matt's first day back at work. I have to admit this day had me nervous...

Having a very active, adjusting three year old and a two week old baby, together, on my own, for eleven and a half hours?

How would it go?

I'll tell you how it went.

1) I managed to get four loads of laundry done. No it isn't folded yet, but as that it's washed, dried, and waiting in our room patiently to be folded? Good enough for me!

2) Went to the store with kids in tow...not once, but twice.( Never again will I forget a list. Going once was an adventure, going twice was exhausting.

3) I managed to plant my garden finally. This involved breaking up the sod and all.

4) Cooked part of supper. I didn't make the hamburgers, but only because I wanted them to be hot when Matt got home, and it wasn't anything to get the already made patties cooked up in no time.

5) Played kickity-kick ball with Noah outside.

6) Took a shower AND blow dried my hair.

Overall, I would have to say that, not only did the day fair well without Matt, I was downright productive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home